Extradinary Parish Council Meeting Called
Added at 09:50 on 04 April 2022
All Members of the Parish Council are hereby summoned to attend the extraordinary Parish Council meeting on Thursday 7th April 2022 starting at 7:00pm at Old School Hall, Barlestone, for the purpose of transacting the business shown below.
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
- To receive questions and comments from the public on items on the agenda
- To receive apologies for absence and to consider whether to approve reasons given
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST PECUNIARY AND NON-PECUNIARY
- To receive declarations of interest both personal and prejudicial on items on the agenda
- PREVIOUS MINUTES
- To consider the adoption of the minutes from Parish Council Meeting held on 14th March 2022
- To consider planning application 22/00152/FUL - Change of use of agricultural buildings to B2 general industrial and B8 storage and distribution - LOCATION : Osbaston House Farm Lount Road Osbaston Nuneaton Leicestershire
Members of the Public are welcome to attend the meeting, to ask questions and to comment on items within this agenda with the consent of the Chairman. In accordance with The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014, photographs, audio and video recordings of the meeting and of those attending may be taken at the meeting by the press and others. You are invited to contact the Clerk of the Council if you have any questions or matters of concern that you would like the Council to address, allowing 5 clear days of the meeting date.
Signed: Dated: 03/04/2022
Sutton Cheney Parish Clerk, 10 Little Mill Close, Barlestone, CV13 0HW, Tel: 01455 699618